domingo, 12 de agosto de 2018

FOR MINE IS THE KINGDOM


"Fear not, little flock; for it is your 
Father's good pleasure 
to give you the kingdom." 
Jesus Luke 12:32


At the beginning of my spiritual awakening, I offered a workshop at a church, where I introduced the concept of “I AM GOD”. With fierce determination, some members of the congregation got ready to lynch me. The reverend mentioned that I should be careful about sharing that kind of message. This was some 10 years ago…

Today, I went to a church where a beautiful meditation was offered and the phrase “I AM GOD” was included in it! The congregation accepted the affirmation with grace and ease. All the people in there felt ONENESS. Today, I understood that I was finally home...

Being a Conscious Creator is a sacred privilege, but at times, is also a great risk. My Master and empowerment figure, Jesus the Christ, was crucified, precisely, because he recognized his total union with God. However, once in union with Divine, we experience a Higher Love, that inspires us, against all odds, to speak our TRUTH.

My TRUTH is that I AM GOD. Also I know, that only that which is LIKE GOD, comes into my experience. My TRUTH is that I have spiritual gifts, I channel messages from Higher Guides, I speak with the Archangels and I heal people. My TRUTH is that I AM like Jesus. He said that all the things that he did and greater, I could do, and I BELIEVE HIM. Every time that I choose to act from my greatness, without worrying about what others may think, without expecting  anything in return, just trusting the Law of Cause and Effect, I Am living my TRUTH. Every time that I AM GOD, the Divine glorifies itself in me and His Light expands in and through me, because it is precisely our ONENESS what allows for this to happen!!!                                                                                                     

Being GOD means that we have finally surrendered our will to Divine’s Will to receive DIVINE POWER.  This is what Jesus tried to explain to the rich man who wanted to follow him, but he didn’t understand what he meant:

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasures in heaven. Then come, follow me.” 22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.”    Jesus (Matthew  19:21-22)

This text helps me understand why so many people prefer to see themselves as “imperfect”. To be able to gather treasures in the heavens and the Perfection  inherent in Christ’s power, you must release your “earthly treasures”. However, be aware that this action will in turn ignite the Law of Emptiness, and then the Divine will fill you up with the heavenly treasures that are actually to the advantage of your SOUL.

As we become One with the Divine, it is possible for us to co-create our World from greatness. When we surrender our will to Divine, Divine’s will becomes ours to own. Abundance, love, health, the fulfillment of our purpose in joy and prosperity, are just some of the gifts we receive as we accept that UNION, which opens up the path towards co-creation.

My invitation to you is to accept the greatness of your POWER and the life that we receive as we fully surrender, trusting that Grace will bless us. Your TRUTH is that YOU ARE GOD: always express yourself with confidence and glorify your SOURCE with your actions. Welcome to the Kingdom!







4 comentarios: